Thursday 3 August 2017

Wedding Wednesday's | OOTD

It's been a very long time since I have done a really cute OOTD post so I thought to actually share the details with you all.

 

Second wedding of the year and I I've noticed that my body really has been changing a lot since I have stopped eating meat (Ima pescatarian now ^_^ ) and I have been exercising a lot lately. Since the last wedding I went too, my confidence has truly become bad and boujee hence why you see me in practically all white for this wedding hahaa ! 

What do you think about wearing white to a wedding ? Mind you, I wore it because I knew the bride to be was not wearing white ;) . So I wouldn't have been so bold for it to be worn if it was a close friend of mine ^_^
Dress: Boohoo
Shoes : Zara (old) 



x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig