Sunday 2 October 2016

Dix

It’s the beginning of October (how fast did September go guys) and I survived Paris fashion week *hair flip*. 


I am so happy to grace the beauty of the month, October with great expectation and celebration. The thought of working for PFW was so hectic when I was handed my schedule and daily requirements , it was my first time and it was truly an experience of a lifetime. Due to the nature of my position; I stayed in London but I had to cover my brand’s activities during show season . This did mean that I had some long hour working day shifts which were truly a struggle but it was all worth it (praise from my manager during show season and all of the stress was a surprise to me)! The idea of waking up at 3am and finishing work around 4pm scared me in the back of my mind but now that it has come and gone by, I want to do it al over again :).



Just a quick outfit share -
Denim and Chanel (first and most definitely my most loved possession)

My shoe of the month is most definitely these beautiful slingback from Chanel which I bought around 3 months ago. A timeless classic which I believe I will share many happy memories in the future.


 
  Shirt- Zara
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - CHANEL - similar

Funny story about these babies – every since they came out I always wanted them but of course EU38 are like needles in a haystack. It so happened that after my first month working at SLP; I just happened to roll into the Bond Street store and they had only 1 pair left ! Then it came to the decision to buy or not to buy. I am a big spender when it comes to friends birthday presents and I wanted to take a girlfriend to Switzerland to see Beyonce but she was acting a little funy so I then said ‘YOLO’ and surprisingly my boo kitty Jonathan took me to see Beyonce this pass summer !


Guys, when in doubt – buy Chanel ^_^ 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig