Monday 1 August 2016

A year later

Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for positive change. (Unknown, 2015)

It’s coming to an end of the first part of graduation season and I am so happy to be celebrating such successes (shout out to Yashi and Naomi)! I can’t help but spend a little time reflecting back on last year, in that heavy gown walking across the stage and hearing my niece shout out ‘That’s my aunty’ but still praying that I would not drop in my Louboutin ‘So Kates’.

During my ‘A year later’ chapter, I feel like I have grown so much in many ways. I have cried about being rejected, but have also learnt about not letting the word ‘no’ get to you. After many trials and tribulations I have landed my dream job, I've also launched a new project! I have also discovered the beauty living life in the moment and investing in myself. This is something that I have never been comfortable with but I have found it is key in preserving ones mental and physical health.

Just sharing another picture ^_^


P.S – Congratulations to all of you new graduates! Don’t be stressed about the unknown future or become disheartened when your plan does not work out accordingly; should you need any advice or help; drop me an email I have a fair amount of experience to share.


x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia-Zara. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig